Japanese Cucumber from Cameron
The Japanese Cucumber has several advantages over common cucumbers. The flesh is crisp,crunchy, succulent and tender firm. Its flavors are bright, effervescent and melon-like.
They are good for simply fresh eating whole or sliced, as salad and sandwich ingredient. Best companion ingredients include tomatoes, citrus, rice, raw seafood, smooked fish, melons, yogurt, pepper and mint.
Add Your Review
- Focus Only On The Product And Its Features.
- Base The Review On Your Own Personal Experience.
- Do Not Share Anything Irrelevant To The Product.
- Do Not Include Fraudulent, False, Misleading Or Deceptive Information.
- Do Not Use Profane, Vulgar, Obscene, Defamatory, Threatening, Or Discriminatory Language.