Hitotsubu No Mugi
Total 0 Reviews
Hitotsubu no Mugi
Type of Shochu: Otsu Rui
Main Ingredient: Barley, Barley Koji
Type of Koji-Kin: White Koji-Kin
Distillation Method: Single (Normal)
Alcohol by Volume: 25%（50 proof）
Food Pairings: Sashimi, Sushi, Vinegared Dishes.
Tasting Notes: Everything you expect out of a Barley Shochu and more. Full of Umami and Barley flavor, with a sharp top note in the aroma, and the light fragrance of wheat at the base. Has a creamy, buttery quality that makes it difficult to stop drinking.
Awards: International Wine & Spirits Competition 2014 - Silver Medal
Mode Selection 2013 - Gold Award
LA Wine & Spirits Competition 2014 - Gold Award
RM 78.95 /750mL
Add Your Review
- Focus Only On The Product And Its Features.
- Base The Review On Your Own Personal Experience.
- Do Not Share Anything Irrelevant To The Product.
- Do Not Include Fraudulent, False, Misleading Or Deceptive Information.
- Do Not Use Profane, Vulgar, Obscene, Defamatory, Threatening, Or Discriminatory Language.